Hmm… So I believe I’m a pretty simple person to please. I may have unconventional ways but I’m the easiest person to please.
My list isn’t in any chronological form just the top 5.
1) Good Conversation: I am such a sucker for good conversation. I love having these talks with people who are truly informed about various things but also with people who are uniformed. I feel that if I have knowledge about something, why not spread it? Having conversations is truly the best with my partner. It’s probably one of the first things that captivated me about him. We can spend hours talking about anything ranging from politics to his video games. One would think after 3 years together we would have nothing left to talk about, but that’s not the case with us.
2) Lover of Books: I am literally obsessed with books. Recommend me a good book & odds are I will give it a try.
3) Respect: I truly try to treat others with the respect I expect. If you want to win me over as a friend or even as just an acquaintance, show me that you can respect me. Not many have been able to do this which is why my circle of friends is so dismal.
4) Baseball Fanatic: You don’t have to be a baseball fanatic per say, but have SOME knowledge of the sport. I’m a die hard Red Sox fan so I take the team and the sport pretty seriously. Love it when someone can truly talk baseball to me!
5) FOOD: I love love love eating. One would say I don’t eat because I’m barely 105lbs but I love going out to eat or ordering take out. Nothing better than enjoying some fresh food!